Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mood Swings !!!

Dont know why but in the recent past i witnessed lot of mood swings and also seen my thoughts or plans dancing and attaining disparate forms every fortnight...though everything happened for good, still am searching reasons for these happenings...
It all started with one fine day in US. I was checking out my mails like every other day and something inside asked me to come back to India and I obeyed it...then followed by me postponing my MBA plans (my dismal GMAT score of 640 may be a other reason here)..though the MBA plan is still on I had to put a semicolon for a while still not sure about the exact reason though..later i witnessed many of my friends from wharton, kellogs and from other Bschools still hunting for jobs after their graduation -> this makes me think sometimes, my decision to postpone MBA was good atleast for the time being.. though i dont want to take this as a excuse for my dismal 640 in gmat, still i believe in the concept of 'everything happens for good'..lets wait and see what ive got...
now again all of a sudden i got the US craze..yes i want to go back to US for work...maybe thats becoz of the sick unprofessional work culture in India...yes i feel working in my bangalore office is like sitting in a fish market and doing my software coding stuff...nothing offensive..i feel our indian software industry for whatever reasons have recruited every possible person - the final result -> 10% of the company sweating it out to keep the work and the company running and the rest using the company as a coffee shop..that's my feeling...
maybe other reason for my US urge maybe listening to more of my fav rock bands and relating my life with the videos and lyrics of every song :-) ..recent courtesy 'Coldplay'.
Don't worry about the post..Its like just random ramblings...I've just written down whatever that hit my mind..

No comments:

Post a Comment