Monday, May 31, 2010

Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship

Quick update before i hit the bed. yeah as the title says completed with the Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship application. I know its a last minute submission. Somehow this habit of mine is not been changed. I guess may be a B school of my dream would change it or the process of B school application would change it. But do i really want to change it??? its fun working on a deadline on the last day of it :)...

anyway about the gmat preps - was working on some CR and RC lsat problems today. I see the main problem with me is the concentration. If i have it completely with me sometimes the success rate hits 100% - thats true. have to work on improving the concentration stuff..

also something happened with my blog today, was not able to access it. it showed no blog was found at this address or something..i guess something got changed in the settings..now it seems to be fine after some tuning...

thats it for now..happy on completion of the Stanford GSB scholarship application..ciao later.bfn.

No comments:

Post a Comment